Nothing lasts for ever and at Windoorlock Hamilton we are here to help you with Window repairs, door repairs and lock repairs to your windows and doors.Over time we all know that materials within our homes start to wear out and small wear and tear problems can lead to a hefty bill if left unattended for too long.
Our repairs start from a very economical price of only $30*….yes for $30* we will come to your house to replace and repair a broken window catch….now that’s value for money.
- Door rubbers – Worn or short door rubbers can shrink letting in draughts and even rain if left too long.
- Broken or cracked glass doors – Lets wind and rain in plus your house is not as secure as it should be
- Timber linings of your doors swollen or broken – repaired or replaced
- Sliding Door – Hard to open and close properly. If left too long the lock could break down due to the extra strain or wear and tear to the lower track can cause more damage.
- Broken window latch/catch/handle for your aluminium windows – Your house is potentially left unsecure and wind and rain can easily come through
- Rotten Wood window linings – Most times we can repair however a full window replacement service maybe required for this problem
- Broken window catch to timber window – unsecured home
- Broken casement stay to timber window – unsecured home
- Broken telescopic stay to timber windows – windows fly open and don’t stay in a set position
- Broken quadrant stay to timber windows – can’t open window to set position
- Worn or short window rubbers – rubbers shrink to the inside and outside of window frame letting water and droughts.
- Double Glazing repairs – replacement double glazing for existing windows
- Locks jamming or hard to use
- Lost or stolen keys – replace the whole lock or sometimes we can just replace the key barrel
- Lock not lining up and door won’t lock securely – we can adjust for you
GET A CALL BACK